Shenanigans and Chicanery
impairment of integrity, virtue or moral principle
Webster's Third New International Dictionary, 1966
July 11, 2003
- On February 7, 2011 Jane Wingate read a letter to the Board of Selectmen about their opportunity to right the injustice done to Paula Proulx when in 2007 a majority of the board voted to hire her as town adminstrator, yet she was denied the position.
- Older items can still be read.
No laffin matter . . .
Latest "no laffin matter" item.
- Heckles and Shprekels. Here is the latest.
- Letters to the CCC. The CCC invites you
to send in further examples of chicanery. Gripes, rebuttals, and
other opinions welcome too. Please send your letters to
email@example.com for inclusion
on this site.
Read the latest.
- Off-Color Papers. Inspired by the White Papers put out by governments and businesses, the CCC will from time to time post an Off-Color Paper, some with illustrations:
- The Anderson papers. Brad Anderson contributes enough to merit a list of his own.
- SWOT? Wot's SWOT? A guide to alphabet soup: PB, CC, ZBA, SCCC, etc.
- Keep up with the activities of Farmington's boards and commissions, and the minutes of their meetings.
- Want a break from the shenanigans? Take a look at
Web space for the CCC provided by Jane and John Wingate