Park Rules & Policies
1. Children's Curfew: Children 15 years of age and under must be at an adult supervised campsite by 10pm.
2. Quiet Time is 11pm - 8am. Please do use loud equipment ie. Power Mowers, Leaf Blowers, Power Washers, etc until 9 am. Loud music is not permitted at any time. Be respectful of your neighbors.
3. BB guns, bow & arrows, slingshots, and fireworks can't be used anywhere on the property.
4. Dogs must be on a leash and picked up after. Please mind you dog(s). Pets are not allowed on the beach.
5. Motorized Vehicles including Golf Carts and 4-wheelers while on campground property must be driven by license drivers only. 4-wheelers and mini-bikes cannot be driven throughout the campground except when exiting and entering the property to the trails.
6. Garbage: The Recycling Center is on the West Side of the Campgrounds by the A-Frame. There are three containers for your recycling convenience,: one for glass, one for aluminum cans (beer and pop), and one for plastic and tin (soup/vegetable cans, etc.) Campground Garbage Only. No chairs, lamps, gas grills TVs, etc. All paper to be burned in your fire pit.
7. When you leave for home, please do not leave paper, food scraps, diapers, cans, etc. in your fire pit or garments hanging on your clothesline.
8. Be respectful of fellow campers. Do not walk through their sites or use their private docks.
9. Your campsite must be kept clean and neat, raked and mowed. A mower and weed whip are made available for your use. No junk is allowed. Do not water grass or use Pressure Washers during normal camper high time water usage.
10. All boats and trailers must be kept in the softball field when not in use. Your name must appear on anything you place in the softball field. Docks are all private and must be rented. If you store a boat in the storage field or rent a dock you must include your boat DNR registration number on your contract.
11. Vandalism: Any person or guest that intentionally damages property or belongings in the campground will be responsible for the cost of fixing/replacing the damaged items, and will be subject to termination of their site.
Guests Must Register Upon Arrival)
rev Aug 2019