RULES & REGULATIONS BIG RIVER LONG RIFLES, INC.
37th PRAIRIE VILLA RENDEZVOUS- JUNE 14-17, 2012
1. Vehicles will be permitted in camp for unloading to set up only.
2. Vehicles in camp longer than 2 hours will be ticketed. Monday –Wednesday 4 hours will be allowed.
3. Absolutely no wood hauled by vehicles in primitive areas.
4. Parking allowed only in designated areas. All vehicles in no parking areas will be ticketed. That includes parking lots designated for the Villa Louis.
5. Handicapped parking available for vehicles with proper handicapped permits visible.
6. Traditional muzzleloaders only with patched round balls and open iron sites at shooting range. Anybody in shooting events needs to be proficient enough to load their own gun.
7. Smoking and intoxicants are not allowed in or near the range. An adult must supervise all children under the age of 18.
8. Bullwhips may only be used in area by the hawk blocks.
9. You must be a registered camper and be in primitive dress with your medallion on at all times to participate in any of the games or competitions.
10. No vehicles will be allowed in to load before 4 p.m. on Sunday.
11. We recommend no pets-If you have yours, you must keep it on a leash at all times, clean up after it and prove liability insurance. If there are complaints about your pet you may be asked to leave the Rendezvous.
12. Everyone must pick up own pre-registration packet. No saving campsites - unless the proper fee has been paid and there is canvas and a camp ribbon on the site.
13. One lodge per camping fee unless sewn together. If you have a primitive site
and stay in modern you WILL PAY FOR 2 SITES!!
14. Traders-We will not tolerate Flea Market items such as T-shirts, caps, modern watches, jewelry, Buddha’s, dolls with plastic heads, police whistles, and other souvenir items being sold from your camp. Pop guns (with plastic barrels, PVC pipe, or heavy conduit) are not allowed.
the event of Severe Weather and need for evacuation, please report to designated
areas (by the log cabin at registration, Villa Louis road, and
16. All coins must be pre-civil war era. The trader is responsible for providing proof that something you have for sale is of the pre-1840 time period.
17. You must have a tax number from your state with your legal name as well as your trade name available if asked.
Be aware of
19. Food and/or drink vendors: No Styrofoam or plastic will be allowed in sight of your trading area. Use paper products only!! Plastic flatware for food establishments will be allowed.
20. All food vendors must be licensed by the
21. Open fires must be confined to campsite and must be built in pits. All camps are recommended to have a
Fire Extinguisher. Vendors and traders are required to have one. If cooking with oil must be a Kguard
22. Campsites must be left in "as found" condition upon your departure.
23. No amplified music after 7:00 p.m.
24. No bicycles, roller blades or skate boards within the fenced in area.
25. The fencing around the rendezvous is for your protection. If you cut, roll, move, step on or damage it in anyway, you will be subject to a fine by the city of Prairie du Chien.
26. In fractions of camp rules will result in eviction from the Rendezvous and forfeiture of all registration fees.
27. All hawk and knife throws must make one complete revolution to be counted. STEPS FROM BLOCK IS TO YOUR PREFERENCE. Competitors must have a medallion on them to prove registration.
28. All questions should be referred to the BOOSHWAY: RANDY GODHE OR DOG SOLDIERS.